Young Professionals Committee
The Young Professionals Committee of Special Olympics Hamilton County is a group of passionate and engaging young professionals ages 21-35 who are committed to help make Special Olympics Hamilton County the best it can be for its athletes.
Our mission is to promote and strengthen the bond between Special Olympics Hamilton County and the community by:
- Growing, renewing, and intensifying corporate, local, and personal sponsorships in Cincinnati
- Enhancing awareness of SOHC’s mission, vision, and goals
- Increasing volunteer participation for training, one-time, and service events
- Fostering growth among young professionals to future serve on the Advisory Committee
- Host events and athlete socials to raise awareness, funds, and support for SOHC, in accordance with the mission
Our goal is to gain awareness and support so that the athletes of Special Olympics Hamilton County can be successful on and off the field, experience joy, gain courage, and forever be on the playing field.
If you are interested in being a part of the Young Professionals Committee, please contact Alison Bloomer or call the SOHC office at 513-271-2606.